Monday 16 March 2020

Altenew Modern Anemone

Hi there, wow its longer than I thought since I last blogged. I have still been crafting a lot, its just scrapbooking not card making. I had some birthday cards to make so I thought I would show you those. Today's card uses a stamp and die set I got in Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine a few months ago. You could easily adapt it to something you have in your stash. Its a tent fold style, which I'm loving at moment. There is a stencil background, its very subtle though and doesn't stand out very well in photo.



I used some Versamagic Chalk ink pads on the stamps. I wanted a more subtle look and I used a finger dauber to blend colour on stamp. The PVA drops are from Nuvo and are the Vintage range, which I have only just started using. They give a matt look as against a shiny/pearly look and come in a range of colours. Card is finished off with a sentiment from Paula Pascual range Bright Rosa.


Products used:

Stamps/Dies : Altenew Modern Anemone  

Bright Rosa Birthday Wishes available here

Inks: Versamagic Chalk ink pads

Stencil: Nellie Snellen Mixed Media Stencil Graphic 

Embellishments : Tonic Nuvo Drops Vintage Saddlebag available here 

Cardstock: Limetree Adaptables 

I hope you can fit in some crafting this week, its scary times at moment . Keep safe and be kind,  back soon with another card.


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...