Thursday 2 April 2020

Poppy Moments card 3 stepper card

Happy Thursday, I have another Poppy card today but this time a stepper card. I also wanted to used some vellum on the flowers instead of cardstock. I did a card a couple of days ago using some blended ink on watercolour card. I had some left so I die cut the flowers from that and the solid back die in vellum. My vellum is quite thick and whiter than normal parchment vellum. The little middle die was cut in black again. There is a smaller flower in the die set and I repeated the same technique with that one as well. The papers are from the collection and I used a smaller leaf die this time which is also in the set. My piece of card was 14" long and I scored it at 5", 10" and 12". If you only have 12" or A4 card you can adapt to make it smaller or make the stepper part separately and add a tab which you can stick to the inside of the back part, you won't see it.



Products used:

Poppy Moments die set
Stitched So Sweetly die set
Perennial Birthday stamp set
Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie ink
Black and Old Olive cardstock
Peaceful Poppies designer series papers
Vellum from stash



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...