Friday 3 April 2020

Wild Rose Anniversary card

Happy Friday, nearly the weekend and the weather's going to be fab. Today's card uses the Wild Rose stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh. I have used a background stamp, I have had for ages and not used...shock! It has been heat embossed with white embossing powder and then I have blended some ink over the top that coordinates with the alcohol pens I have used to colour the flowers.  Finished off with a sentiment stamp/die combo I found when I was doing out my craft cupboard last week that had fallen down the back of something. I has been stacked three times instead of using tiny foam pads and I used the Velvet ink from the red sunset collection to stamp the happy for a change from black.


Products used:

Pretty Pink Posh Wild Rose stamp set
My Favourite Things Chervon Grid background stamp
Wow White embossing powder
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamps and dies
Altenew Ink Blush, Rouge and Velvet from the Red Sunset collection
Altenew marker pens: R400, R301, R206, R217, Y608, G804, G915, G825, G935
Memento Black and Versamark ink
Wink Of Stella
Gems from stash




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...