Sunday 5 April 2020

Poppy Moments card 4

Happy Sunday, hope you are all well and enjoying the weather. I did sit outside and have coffee this morning , just listening to the birds singing and just forgetting for a few moments what is happening. My card today is another in my poppy series, this time thinking when is a poppy not a poppy. There are lots of flowers that look similar, so for this card I went for subtle pastels. The background which I hope you can see in photo is made from one of the dies in the poppy moments set. It's a kind of floral cluster but it has no outline edge, so it stays in the card. For my card I cut the die from a piece of card and moved it around several times so I created a stencil. I then inked through it to create the back panel. The little edge die also comes in the set and I used some of the leaves from the other stamp set in the collection. The flowers themselves have been cut from both dies in the same colour for each flower but I did blend some of the same ink over each flower centre then I attached the centres.


Products used:

Poppy Moments die set
Painted Poppies stamp set
Here's a Card stamp set {sentiment}
Sahara Sand, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride and Petal Pink, Old Olive inks
Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride , Petal Pink, Old Olive and Black cardstock



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...