Tuesday 9 June 2020

Sympathy card

Today's card is one of those you dont want to make, unfortunately I lost my uncle last week , this is the card I sent to the family. I have the Rock collection of inks from Altenew so I went a few of those colours and the Floral Art stamp set from Altenew. I made the frame from two sizes of stitched rectangle dies. Whilst the stamps were out and all lined up I inked and die cut some more images and made a birthday card in a similar layout.



Products used:

Altenew Floral Art stamp and dies
Altenew Limestone, Silver Stone, Industrial Diamond, Mountain Mist and Misty ink ( last two for birthday card)
Archival Black ink
Stampin Up Stitched Rectangle dies
Taylored Expression Simply Strip stamp and die (sympathy card)
Altenew Birthday Builder 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...