Sunday 7 June 2020

Fabulous Florets

Happy Sunday, hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend. Definitely not sitting outside weather, so I hope you are fitting in some crafting time. I have spent ages this week putting all my finshed cards with envelopes into cello bags and stamping sentiments inside. Taken me forever but its finally done, I need to at least do the sentiments inside as I make them. Today's card I made using some more of the washi tape roll I brought recently. This design of washi is just a geometric frame design and comes in a couple of colourways on the roll. I stuck the frame image onto some white card and using my Cricut spatula I pressed any air holes and creases out so its was nice and smooth. I picked out some matching inks from my Altenew collection and stamped the Fabulous Florets flower stamps and leaves which I finally received recently. This stamp set is from a Altenew collection a few months ago, mine just got held up with everything going on post wise. As the washi tape has a gold element to it I stamped and embossed my flowers and leaves outline stamps with gold embossing powder rather than black ink.  I used some matt gold cardstock for the layer behind and the sentiment strip. Finished off with some Nuvo drops.


Products used:

Pinkfresh Studio Adorable frames washi tape
Altenew Fabulous Florets stamp and die set
Altenew Birthday Builder stamp set
Altenew Blush, Rouge, Bamboo, Parrot, Sunkissed and Orange Cream ink pads
Gold embossing powder
Nuvo Mustard Gold crystal drops
Black Stazon Ink (for sentiment)
Gold card from stash



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...