Saturday 26 September 2020

Celebrate the Season

 Today's card uses the Poinsettia Place designer series papers again. This time I cut one of the larger and two of the smaller flowers and I changed the holly leaves to soft suede colour. A few twig die cuts in gold foil card and I added another paper from the collection,  that I had cut with the stitched rectangle dies, adhered on a slant for a change. Finished off with a sentiment and it's done. 



Products used:

Poinsettia Place Designer Series papers 
Poinsettia dies
Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set ( sentiment)
Soft Suede/Whisper White card
Soft Suede Ink
Stitched Rectangle dies 

Everything you need to make this card and five others is in a kit, available for £15.00 plus £1.50 postage. Let me know by email jackiedasilva07@gmail.com if you would like one.







No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...