Sunday 27 September 2020

Diorama Card

 Good morning, its feeling very autumnal now , I hope you have some time to craft today. My card today is a version of a diorama card and uses the Poinsettia Place designer series papers. I used Whisper White for the card base and some of the other papers in the pack for the back and side panels. I added some holly leaves in Soft Suede and added a sentiment in the same ink. I love the colour combo in this collection. Instructions and everything you need to complete this card and five others are in a kit I have for sale at £15.00 plus £1.50 postage if you can't collect. If you are interested drop me an email to jackiedasilva07@gmail.com.  


Products used:

Poinsettia Place Designer Series Papers
Poinsettia Dies
Soft Suede Ink and cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Square die from stash





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...