Wednesday 30 September 2020

Last card using Poinsettia Place

 Last card in my little mini series using these lovely papers. I sat and fussy cut some of the Poinsettia clusters and pine cones and arranged them going across the card at a angle. Simple layering and a sentiment which I should have done in a darker ink to stand out more , but in real life you can see it.


Products used:

Poinsettia Place designer series papers
Poinsettia Petal stamp set ( sentiment)
Soft Suede cardstock

Products used can be brought here 

I have a kit available for this card and the five others I have posted about this week.If you would like details email me on jackiedasilva07@gmail.com .







 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...