Tuesday 6 October 2020

Sympathy card

 I needed to make a sympathy card at the weekend. When I have set up all the Altenew layering stamps from a particular set I tend to stamp lots in different colours. It's just easier, you have gone to all the effort of matching it all up, so do lots of different colourways before you clean the stamps and put them away. I then keep them in a folder until I need them. I always do some in grey tones as I know they would be useful for sympathy cards. I love this stamp set its called Floral Art and the black leaves comes from Wallpaper Art. I used two of the grey inks for the flowers and the lightest one for blending in the background. The sentiment is from an old Paula Pascual set. I added a few Nuvo drops to finish.


Products used:

Altenew Floral and Wallpaper Art stamp sets

Presscut Stitched Rectangle die

Paula Pascual Extra Large Everyday Sentiments

Altenew Inks: Limescale and Silver Stone 

Nuvo Oyster Grey 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...