Thursday 22 October 2020

Centre flap card

If I am honest I'm not sure what they call this card but I am going with centre flap card. Its A5 in size and the front flap opens up to support the card. I used the Sizzix Stocking die again and I added some holly from the Winter Foliage die. I also used the little tag that comes with the stocking. I die cut some more of the velvet paper for the trim, you could use felt or even puffy stuff. Love this colour combo, finished off with some little red gems for the berries. 





Products used:

Sizzix Stocking, Candy Cane and Tag die
Sizzix Winter Foliage die
Red / Aqua / Cream card from stash
Mark Richards Nail Heads 
Imagine That Christmas Greetings Stamp
Hero Arts Unicorn White ink pad
First Edition Christmas Wishes 6x6 pad 
Velvet Paper 




 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...