Saturday 10 October 2020

Envelope card

 Another week over and I hope you are going to have time to fit in some crafting this weekend. My card today is an envelope card using the Sizzix Winter Leaves die set. You can pull the insert out where tab is to write your greeting. I used a mixture of shades of silver glitter card and silver and red mirror card . I used an old embossing folder for the white triangles and an even older punch for the tab. The "JOY " is from a Tim Holtz alphabet set. I finished off with a few red gems for berries. 



There is a stand on the back so it sits upright. 


Products used:

Sizzix Winter Leaves die set
Sizzix Alphanumeric Shadow die set
Sizzix Christmas Stocking die ( Bow)
Grey cardstock from stash
Hobbycraft Grey Colour Spectrum paper pad A4
Craft Uk Silver and Red Mirror card
Creative Expressions Falling Snow embossing folder
Stampin Up Tab punch ( retired)
Mark Richards Nail Heads Red 





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...