Thursday 8 October 2020

Christmas Wreath

 Today's card uses a Sizzix holly die to create a half wreath. I die cut the holly leaves and blended Distress Oxide ink over each one.  I drew around a circle die with a pencil so I had a guide to create the wreath. Before I started sticking down I blended some more ink inside and outside the pencil line. I used SU Crumb Cake cardstock for the mat so used same ink, but you could use any kraft colour ink in your stash. I then watered down some white acrylic paint and splattered it over the card using a paint brush. I added some red gems for the berries and finished off with a sentiment die cut. Its a large 7x5 tent style card. 


Products used:

Sizzix Winter Leaves die set
Creative Expressions Happy Christmas die
Stampin Up Crumb Cake card and ink
Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio ink
White acrylic paint
Red gems 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...