Saturday 31 October 2020

Happy Halloween

 Every year I make some little treat boxes and I recently brought a die from Sizzix in the sale and thought it would be great for my grandaughters box. The actual box with the spider's web was a SVG file I brought and cut on my Cricut. I then added some old papers I had left from a scrapbook kit and then die cut the Sizzix Witches hat and legs to decorate. The bat also came in the set and I finished if off with a sentiment and filled with M&S chocolates. 


The second box uses the same SVG file but this time I added some Pumpkin and Ghost stamps and dies I had in my stash from Clearly Besotted. This box is for my grandson .


Filled with chocolates ready to go in their Halloween bags. 



I get them some fun things to do like coloring books, little halloween craft kits, fun dressing up items etc to go in it . I know trick or treating is hard this year, a lot of places are doing a Pumpkin Trail which I thought was a lovely idea. 

Products used:

3D Spider Web Box SVG file from Silhouette design studio
Sizzix Spooky Witch die set
Clearly Besotted Boo to You and Fright night stamps and dies
Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiment stamps 
Bo Bunny papers 
card from stash 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...