Friday 30 October 2020

Two Jays Penguins

 Todays and tomorrows card uses the Penguin stamps from Two Jays. The were each stamped onto some watercolour card and cut out. I used my Zig pens to colour them in. I created some frames using two sizes of circle dies. The background is the Two Jays one I have used over the past few days and it's been stamped with Distress Oxide ink and then die cut with the larger of the two circle dies I used on the frames. I then just glued the frames on the front of the snow circles. The penguins were attached with foam pads. The Merry Christmas stamp comes in the pack and you get 4 different penguins and a balloon. I used one of my DL landscape folding cards as the base. Finished off with some Flowersoft on the pom poms. 


Products used:

Two Jays Penguins stamps
Two Jays Snow Background stamp
Circle dies
Watercolour card
Versafine Claire Nocturne Ink
Zig Clean Colour Pens
Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink
White Flowersoft
Creative Crafting World DL Landscape card blanks









No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...