Friday 16 October 2020

Let It Snow

 Snowy card today using the Sizzix Winter Leaves die set combined with Creative Expressions Winter Tree dies. I embossed the back piece of card in an old embossing folder from Crafters Companion, then I blended some ink over it using Distress Tumbled Glass ink. The Winter trees were arranged long the middle and I die cut a circle to hold the Let It Snow sentiment, which was cut in Silver mirror card.  I arranged some of the holly leaves that I cut from the Sizzix set around the bottom half. These where cut in a pale blue card. I finished off with some glitter gems for the berries to keep it a blue and white themed colour combo. I did add some glitter to the trees as well. 



Products used:

Sizzix Winter Leaves die set
Creative Expressions Winter Trees die set
Crafters Companion Snow embossing folder
Creative Expressions Let It Snow die 
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Card from stash
Circle die from stash
Mark Richards small Glitter Domes 
Glitter from stash




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...