Saturday 17 October 2020

Tis The Season


Happy Saturday, today I am sharing the last of my series of cards using the Sizzix Winter Leaves die . This a long 7x5 card side folding card and I used some patterned papers from a First Edition 6x6 pad . I cut the holly, twig and mistletoe dies in shades of green and brown card. Made a bow from twine and added some gems for berries. The sentiment is from Creative Expressions.




Products used:

Sizzix Winter Leaves die set
Creative Expressions Tis The Season die
Stampin Up Twine
Stampin Up card in Early Espresso, Garden Green and Old Olive
First Edition 6x6 pad Christmas Wishes
 Creative Crafting World 7x5 Landscape card blank
Mark Richards Red Nailheads and Snow Domes

                                        
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...