Thursday 29 October 2020

Polar Bear card

The third card today in my little series of cute and whimsy cards. I love this cute Polar Bear die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I teamed it up with their Igloo die and the same background stamp as I used yesterday. Once its folded this card fits in a normal C6 envelope but when you open it up makes a longer card with a side panel .  The die cuts are mainly white with some ink blending. 



Better view of the way the card stands



and how it folds to fit in envelope




Products used:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Polar Bear and Igloo die set
Two Jays Snow Background stamp
Stampin Up Moonlight Mist ink
Distress Inks
Imagine That Christmas Greetings




 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...