Monday 28 December 2020

Christmas Shadow Boxes

 I made these shadow boxes as gifts, again an idea I had seen on Pinterest. I brought the shadow boxes as a set from Amazon, they are different sizes 8x6 and 7x5. I left it too late to get the bigger deeper boxes which would have fitted a larger bauble. So I went with these and used the smaller 3cm baubles. The red, green and gold ones came from The Range. They were £3 for 42 baubles so not expensive. The blue, white and silver ones came from Morrisons and were reduced and I think it was around £2. I brought the SVG file and cut it in white Cricut vinyl. I backed the box with white glitter and gold glitter card. You could put lights in them as well. If you wanted to change the colour scheme the backs come off the frames so easily done. 





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...