Saturday 26 December 2020

Cricut decorated mugs

 I saw ideas on Pinterest and Youtube to decorate mugs using the Cricut machine and I have wanted to get into using vinyl, so I made some up for presents. The glass mugs themselves a not that expensive and are easily ordered from Amazon. The title and initial ones were made for gifts for my grandson's teachers. Then I made some others up for my daughter and daughter in law and people who care for my mum. I used Rose Gold or Copper Cricut permanent vinyl for the largest letter and then White for name or title going across. Inside was a chocolate stirrer, some Galaxy or Cadburys hot chocolate and some Christmas Chocolate baubles or snowballs. I then found some yummy marshmallows to go with it in Aldi. 





I have made a few other things using my Cricut and now everyone has them I can share, so will be back soon to show you those.

Stay Safe 



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...