Monday 21 December 2020

First Christmas

 With two new grandchildren born this past few months, I had two cards semi completed, just needed to do the appropriate coloured scarves. As it turned out I needed two blue ones, which I cut in coloured glitter card. The baby Reindeer die is from Tonic and I used an old Crafters Companion embossing folder for the frame. I created some snow drifts with some torn paper and blue ink and added some die cut and embossed trees around him. I used Kraft card for his body and then added some brown and red card for the extra pieces. I edged the piece with some ink and the sentiment was done on the PC. I added some glitter on the trees and I found a tiny snowflake stamp to add on sentiment.


products used:

Tonic Baby Reindeer die
Creative Expressions Winter Trees die
Crafters Companion embossing folder ( sorry dont know name)
Glitter card from stash
Distress Ink Pumice Stone and Tumbled Glass
Stampin Up Crumb Cake, Real Red and Early Espresso card
Glitter from stash





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...