Wednesday 23 December 2020

MDF Table gifts

 A while ago I brought these MDF characters from Hochanda to make for table gifts on christmas day for my grandchildren. They have a little area at the back to pop some treats in, I went with some Lindt Santas and a little snow globe. Its years since I have painted MDF pieces for Christmas and I really enjoyed doing it again. I did a Penguin and Rudolph, they are created by Kathryn Sturrock and you can buy different sets. I finished off with some Decoart Snow Tex, which is like polyfilla but looks like snow, once dried its rock hard and I added a white paint pen to add highlights. 




I will be back on Christmas Eve with the little boxes I made for the grown ups.




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...