Friday 11 December 2020

Introducing Theodore

 I hope you are keeping well and all your Christmas preparations are done so you can relax now. I have been using some Tim Holtz dies for some special Christmas cards this year. Today say hello to Theodore, not your usual die for Christmas but its very adapt for my son. He is currently enjoying life in snowy Alberta Canada and often see bears when he is enjoying the countryside . Theo is one of the colourize range of dies from Tim Holtz , that means there is a selection of dies that make up each layer, each plate is labelled with the colour card you need to cut. Alternatively you can cut all in white and use distress inks to colour each piece. I used the Tim Holtz 8x8 pad of Kraft coloured card and sanded each piece and then inked around edges. I made a stand up box card, it folds flat for posting. In the Sizzix sale as well as getting Theo, I got the mountains ( trees are included)  for around £3.00 extra and these work really well in the background.  I used a cloud die to make a stencil to create the sky background and a die for the snow. There are a range of other animals and for this Christmas there is a Winter Wardrobe set of dies to co-ordinate with the animals to kit them out for the seasons festivities. The earphones were a must as my son is never without them. I am just praying after all this work he actually receives it, I did send it last month. 



Products used:

Tim Holtz Theodore, Mountains and Winter Wardrobe die
Tim Holtz 8x8 Kraft pad
Creative Expressions Stitched Hills and Clouds die 
Imagine That sentiment stamp
Distress inks Tumbles Glass, Festive Berries, Pumice Stone and Walnut Stain

Back on Sunday with the Santa






No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...