Sunday 13 December 2020

Introducing Jolly St Nick

I used the Jolly St Nick die from Tim Holtz to make some more special cards this year. This card is for my grandaughter. It's a stepper card and I used the same dies as fridays card for the sky and snow background. The sentiment is from Creative Expressions and so are the trees. I used a Tim Holtz Elf die in a previous card and the presents came with the set of dies. Santa is another colourize die, he does have quite a few layers but once you have done one , the rest are easier and there is a youtube video to follow .

  
 
Products used:

Tim Holtz Jolly St Nick and Santas Helper dies
Creative Expressions Believe in the Magic, Stitched Hills and Clouds and Winter Trees dies
Cardstock from stash
Distress Ink: Pumice Stone and Tumbled Glass
 





 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...