Tuesday 15 December 2020

Jolly St Nick no.2

 Another card today using the Jolly St Nick die from Tim Holtz. This time I used the Tim's fireplace die and made a 3d scene with a tree I cut on my Cricut and I used the presents from the Santas Helper die set. I also grabbed in the Sizzix sale the Deck The Halls die for the bunting. Finished off the the Believe sentiment again from Creative Expressions. 



Products used:

Tim Holtz Jolly St Nick, Deck the Halls, Santas Helper and Fireside
Tim Holtz coloured kraft pad 8x8
First Edition Christmas Wishes paper pad
Distress inks
Creative Expressions Believe in the magic die



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...