Saturday 23 January 2021

Happy 5th birthday

 Hi, is it too late to wish you happy new year? Apologies for the lack of posts but on the day I last posted both my hubby and I tested positive for covid and I just haven't had the energy to make anything let alone sit in front of laptop and blog. Although I had fewer symptoms than my husband I am still very fatigued but I needed to make a card for my grandson birthday so made myself sit and make that at the very least. To be honest the doggy die cut I had already made up, I used the same one for my grandaughter last year and I had made a couple at same time. As he has dogs in the house I thought he would like one on his card. I used a balloon stamp and die set and die cut the number to go on top. The stitched rectangles are a die I have had for a few years now and use for peek a boo style designs. I found the little hat stamp on an old sentiment set. I used a landscape 5x7 side folding card blank.


Products used:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Dog die
Papertrey Ink Celebrating You stamp and die set
Tonic Windsor number die
Die-namics Rectangle Peek a Boo die 
Altenew Birthday Builder and Imagine that stamps (sentiment)
Clearly Besotted Party Time stamp (hat)
Gold Mirror card
Paper from stash
Creative Craft World card blanks
Altenew Inks 

I hope you are all keeping safe and well, please take care to look after yourselves. We did everything we could but still caught it. My husband is a lot fitter than me and I have never seen him so ill its was frightening and I was convinced at one stage he would end up in hospital. Things will get better , we just have to hang on in there abit longer. Hopefully I will be back with some cards next week .



 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...