Tuesday 23 February 2021

Well Suited

 Good morning, again apologies for lack of posts but as well as getting over covid I have had to deal with my mum sadly passing away a couple of weeks ago. Not unexpected as she had been ill since new year but still very sad and as I am an only child I am trying to deal with everything that needs to be done. Hard enough at best of times but throw in a pandemic and its all gets a lot more complicated. So I dont have the energy or I must admit the enthusiasm for crafting at moment, hopefully it will return once I get on top of everything.  Luckily, I  had already had everything here for my next three kits, so I had already created the cards and I can now post the first of those as kits have been received. In the new Spring/Summer Stampin Up book there is a great suite called Well Suited. It is made up of stamps, dies, papers and twine. Men's cards are so hard to make and this collection is great for those cards and can easily be adapted for different ages or occasions. Todays card uses the fab pinstripe paper and and I used the dies to make a suit. There is a die for the button seam which I used for the sentiment strip. I die cut the pocket with the same paper as the tie to create the handkerchief.


Products Used:

Suit & Tie dies

Well Suited designer series papers

Many Mates Stamp Set from main catalogue 

Night of Navy cardstock and Ink

Basic Gray card

Stay Safe and after yesterdays news hopefully we will be back to some sort of normal life again soon. 


 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...