Tuesday 23 March 2021

Flower Foam Anniversary Card

Included in my kit last month was a sheet of flower foam. I use Crafters Companion one but there are a lot of different ones on the market. I used white and coloured with ink but you can buy them in lots of colours. I die cut the foam flowers and then heated them on an old travel iron to shape. I made a center opening card and cut a heart from a stitched heart die set. The leaves are a old Stampin Up punch and I used an old EK Success ticket punch for the sentiment. 




 Products used:

Crafters Companion Vintage Lace flower dies
Crafters Companion Flower Foam in White
Crafters Companion Stitched Heart die
Stampin Up Leaf Punch
EK Success Ticket Punch
Stampin Up Many Mates sentiment stamps
Stampin Up Merry Merlot Ink and cardstock
Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Polkadoodles Timeless Rose paper pack
Gems from stash





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...