Sunday 21 March 2021

Sizzix Geo Floral Frame

Here is the next card from my last months kit using the Vintage Lace flower dies. This time I used the smaller dies and used a lovely thin frame die from Sizzix cut in Rose Gold mirror card. I cut two of them and offset them on the card. I used the same Polkadoodles papers for the flowers as in previous cards. I punched some leaves in the mirror card and finished off with a sentiments and a few Nuvo drops in the flower centers.




Products used:

Sizzix Geo Floral Frame
Crafters Companion Vintage Lace Die
Tonic Rose Gold Mirror Card
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
Tonic Nuvo Drops White 
Polkadoodles Timeless Rose paper pack
Paula Pascual Sentiment stamp





 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...