Monday 15 March 2021

Hanging Basket

Todays card uses the smallest flowers from the Crafters Companion Vintage Lace dies. I cut them in different tones of Yellows and Oranges. I punched some little leaves from a old Martha Stewart punch. The basket itself is a SVG and I used some old 12x12 papers I picked up at a show years ago for the basket liner. The background is a embossing folder from Stampin Up. Finished off with a sentiment, twine and little Black pearls in flower centers.
x


 Products Used:

Crafters Companion Vintage Lace die
Cricut Design Space SVG 
Clearly Besotted sentiment stamp
Crafters Companion 12x12 Sunflower Tones Textured pad
Martha Stewart Leaf punch
Stampin Up Twine/Painted Texture Embossing folder
Pearls from stash 



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...