Wednesday 17 March 2021

Envelope Card

The third card from my kit using the Vintage Lace die, for this card I created a envelope using the WRMK envelope punch board. The flower dies were cut several times and edges inked. I found an old Martha Stewart punch for the leaves and I used a tag die for the sentiment. The background has been embossed with an embossing folder and some gems in the centers to finish.



 Products used:

Crafters Companion Vintage Lace die
Stampin Up Subtle embossing folder
Sizzix Stocking die ( for the tag)
John Lockwood sentiment stamp set
Martha Stewart Leaf punch
Stampin Up Crumb Cake cardstock and ink
Gems from stash
WRMK envelope punch board
Polkadoodles Timeless Rose 6x6 paper pack 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...