Monday 1 March 2021

Tuxedo card

Todays card uses the Well Suited collection again but this time to make a card for a special birthday. The dicky bows come in the die set and there is a stamp as well to match. I made the lapels in pearl card for a change that I had in my stash. The waistcoat paper is from the designer series collection that goes with the suite. I cut the sentiment die from the Many Messages die but the stamp is from the Many Mates stamp set.




Products used:

Smoky Slate and Black cardstock
Suit and Ties die set
Well Suited designer series papers
Many Mates stamp set
Many Messages die
Black Pearl card from stash
Black Ink 



















 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...