Saturday 27 February 2021

Worlds Greatest Dad

Back again with my second card made with the Stampin Up suit and tie die set. This time I used the ties dies and cut them from three different papers in the well suited designer paper pack. I made a frame using some rectangle dies and finished off with a sentiment using one of the stamps in the coordinating stamp set. Its a 3d card that I made with cardstock measuring 5 3/8" x 8" and I scored at 1" , 2", 6" and 7" . I decorated the side panels with some more of the papers and backed with red card.



 Products used:

Stampin Up Suite and Tie dies
Well Suited designer series papers
Night of Navy and Poppy Red cardstock
Night of Navy Ink
Circle punches 1 1/4" and 1 3/8"
Rectangle Stitched Framelits dies 

Have a lovely weekend, weather is looking great.




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...