Sunday 6 December 2015

Black and Gold easel card

Last card from my class at Bitz & Glitz this time using the lovely stamps from John Lockwood. Apologies for the photo, but you get the idea.  I stamped one of the trees twice directly onto some white card and then stamped and embossed with some gold embossing powder another tree and cut it out. I made the frame using Sue Wilsons Piercing squares using some of the lovely gold satin card from the shop and used one of the words from the set to  make a stopper. I finished off using the border stamp across the bottom, again this was embossed with gold powder.

 
products used:
 
Stamps : Creative Expressions John Lockwood Holly Tree
Dies: Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Piercing Squares
Extras: Wow Gold Sparkle embossing powder, Black gems from Bitz & Glitz
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...