Monday 20 February 2017

Feather card

Going back quite a while for this card, it was for my dad on his birthday last year. The feather die was borrowed from a friend, it was free on magazine. Its from Hot of the Press. You could use any other feather die or stamp, they are quite popular now with a lot of stamp/die companies.

I die cut and embossed the feathers in Stampin Up Crumb Cake card and sponged through whilst card was still in the die with some ink of the same colour. The background stamps are also SU called Gorgeous Grunge and the ink colours are Pool Party, Old Olive and Crumb Cake. The Stitched rectangle die is from My Favourite Things and I used more of the co-ordinating cardstock for the mats behind. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted . I finished it off with some twine.

 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...