Sunday 19 February 2017

Stamp Master card no. 3

Hope you are having a lovely weekend,my card today is very quick and easy one. I made it for a class using the stamp master. This tool is great for bigger stamps, no more throwing card away because you missed a part of the stamp. The main stamp is from Honeydoo and is called Flower Fountain, the sentiment is from Sweet Dixie. They were both stamped with a Black Archival ink. I took some of my circle punches and scrap card and punched some holes to match the different size flowers. I then placed the respective holes over the flower and using a round blending tool I blended ink through the card. I used Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender and Scattered Straw distress inks. In my card I added some glossy accents to the smaller circles, but you can add gems or glitter. It was finished off with some foundations cardstock and Sue Wilson Pierced square dies to create a frame.

 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...