Friday 17 February 2017

More Stamp Master techniques

This was the second card I made for my class this week. It uses the Stamp Master to stamp a sentiment around the edges. The tool comes with a set of lined templates and so its easy to line up the stamp exactly where you want it. The rest of the card is again very simple. I used the Sue Wilson Swirly Vines set from her November release. I love this set and  keep using it for all different techniques. I die cut the fancy square in a pale lilac card and then using just the edge dies I die cut another square to sit behind that was covered in double sided adhesive. I stuck one on top of the other and then covered with transparent glitter that stuck to the exposed sticky areas. The flowers are from a very old Woodware punch that punch multiple little flowers in different sizes in one punch. Not exactly the same but very similar ones are still available to buy in shop. I added a little glitter glue to the centres, hard to see in photo.
 
 
Hope you have a great weekend, back tomorrow with the 3rd card I made for this class.
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...