Wednesday 22 February 2017

Sue Wilson Fiji die and Spring Flower Wreath stamp

The card I am posting today uses the Fiji die and co-ordinating Spring Flower Wreath stamp from Sue Wilsons November release. I cut two pieces of white card and then scored down the side about 1" in and attached together ( like a cheque book) The decorative dies on the edge were cut out of foundations cardstock. The Spring Wreath stamp was inked with Versafine black and I used watercolour cardstock. I coloured the flowers with the Zig Clear pens and a water brush. The sentiment is from Crafters Companion and I used the outer die from the set to cut out the stamped image. Finished off with some yellow gingham ribbon, which I threaded through after punching 2 holes with my hole punch.



 
Both die set and stamp are available to purchase from Craft Plus UK, back tomorrow with my last card from this class
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...