Thursday 23 February 2017

Sympathy card

This is my last card from my Sue Wilson November release class. It features the same die as yesterdays post Fiji. I took the largest decorative die and cut it out directly onto the card base. I then cut out the next decorative to make a frame in white and another plain frame to pop behind in black. The flowers in the centre are called Delightful Daisies and these were just die cut in black and I attached them behind the frame. Simple sentiment from Woodware directly stamped on card and its done. We all hate making these cards but this could be made up quickly. On the other hand you could change to suit a lot of other occasions but changing the colours.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...