Thursday 8 August 2019

My Favorite Things Stitched Blooms

I have a few birthdays coming up, so I have been playing with a die set I brought recently. I decide to cut all the elements in white card and then coloured them with Distress Inks. The background is a stencil and I inked again with Distress inks. The card base itself has been created using circle dies, top tip cut a slither off the back circle and it will stand up better.


Products used:

My Favorite Things Stitch Blooms
Honey Bee Radiant stencil
Simon Says Stamps Happy sentiment set
Distress Inks: Twisted Citron, Shaded Lilac, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade
Gems: from stash


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...