Wednesday 25 September 2019

Creative Expressions Poinsettia Additions

I am still working my way through my patterned paper pads and I used some more of one of the Gold/Grey ones to make this card. I edged the cardstock with Grey ink. The Poinsettia's are from Sue Wilson and have two layers, they have been cut in the same paper. It has been finished off with some Nuvo Chrystal Drops and a Creative Expressions sentiment die. The finished card size was 7" x 5" and tent style.


Products used:

Creative Expressions Festive Collection - Poinsettia Additions and
Winter Foliage
Creative Expressions Festive Mini Expressions- Stacked Happy Christmas
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Oyster Grey
Stampin'Up Grey Granite ink pad
Hobbycraft A5 Metallic Brushed Gold card
paper pad from stash



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...