Thursday 19 September 2019

Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagons part 2

Carrying on from yesterdays post, here is another card using the Bright Rosa decorative panel from the Elongated Hexagon die set. This time I used just the panel on its own and attached it to a 7"x 5" card blank. Once again I backed it with double sided adhesive and covered it with more Wow Sparkles. I die cut one of the smaller panels in White card and then die cut my John Next Door Deer die from Silver mirror card. The sentiment has been stamped on the smallest die in the collection. I finished off with some gems.






Products used:

Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagons die set
John Next Door Christmas Deer
Wow Stroke of Midnight Sparkles
Paula Pascual Christmas Messages stamp set
Doubles sided adhesive
Gems from stash

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...