Friday 20 September 2019

Tis the Season

I have set myself a goal this year of using up my Christmas patterned papers. I have an A4 box full of 6x6 and 8x8 pads. Today's card uses some of the papers I had left over from last year from Amy Designs. I loved the colours in this pack and thought it would look good with Silver and White. The Poinsettias are stamped and embossed in Wow embossing powders. I have added stamens to the centers with silicone glue. I then used a variety of foliage dies using mirror card, glitter card and white cardstock. Probably not the easiest to send but I will make a box and give it in that.



Products used:

John Next Door Poinsettia die and stamps
Creative Expressions Holly Sprays, Winter Foliage, Tis the Season dies
Nellie Snellen Bare Branch die
Wow Silver Sparkle embossing powder
Amy Designs Christmas Wishes 6x6 paper pad
Mirror and glitter card from stash
Stamens from Stash

Have a great weekend and hopefully you will get some time to craft.


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...