Thursday 21 May 2020

Birthday Wishes

Hope everyone is doing ok, looks like it's going to be another scorcher! I have been spending sometime in the evenings colouring. I have used this new stamp from Altenew before with watercolours, this time I used the Altenew alcohol pens. They also do striped paper pads and I used the one of the green sheets to match the pens. This is a big stamp so doesn't need much else besides a sentiment.



Products used:

Altenew Statement Flower
Altenew For the Love of Stripes Set A
Altenew Artist Markers Shades of Purple,Tropical Forest and Warm Grey
Memento Black ink
Sweet Dixie Big Sentiments stamp set
Kraft cardstock from stash


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...