Saturday 23 May 2020

Spellbinders Glimer Plates

I spent an evening with my Spellbinders Glimmer machine recently. I tend to spend some time just foiling lots of different plates in various foils.  I die cut them out if they come with the additional dies and save them in a wallet to make into cards later. I also do some backgrounds and today's card uses a new plate called Geometric Florals. It comes with this geometric shape, some leaves and tiny flowers. For this card I just used the shape and some foiled elements I had already done weeks ago.



Products used:

Spellbinders Glimmer Machine 
Spellbinders Glimmer Plates Geometric Floral, Glimmering Butterflies and Glimmering Layered Flowers available here
Spellbinders Gold Foil
Presscut Stitched Rectangle die
Simon Says Happy 3x4 stamp set and die
MFT Stitched Blooms ( leaves)
Mark Richards Gold Gems
Archival Black ink
Cardstock from stash

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...