Sunday 31 May 2020

Pink Fresh Studio Floral Cluster

Hope you are having a great weekend. Today's card is another from the washi tape roll I brought recently. My last post was the wreath design and today's the floral cluster.  The washi tape was attached to some white card and then cut out with the matching die. I have trimmed some off  one side and I picked some cardstock that matches to make the strip. I blended some ink around the edge of the flowers, not showing brilliantly in the photo.  I stamped the sentiment before I attached the flower piece and I have attached with foam pads. Finished off with some Nuvo drops.





Products used:

Pink Fresh Studio Painted Florals Washi Tape, Floral Cluster Die
Stampin Up Fresh Fig cardstock
Stampin Up Blushing Bride Ink
Nuvo Drops Vintage Purple Basil 
Altenew Birthday Builder Stamp set


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...