Monday 25 May 2020

Polka Dot Strip Glimmer Plate

Happy Bank Holiday, hope you all enjoying the lovely weather. My card today uses some more foiling plates from Spellbinders. I brought the Polka Dot stripe from the Yana Smakula collection and added some other plates from Spellbinders foiling range. I wanted to add some leaves but when I did this card, I didn't have anything suitable so I stuck some of the foil on double sided adhesive which I backed with some white card scraps from my box. The run them through the die cutting machine with a Sue Wilson leaf die I had in my stash. That way it all coordinates with my hot foiled pieces. I also used a plain circle die and added some foil between the die and some card to create the foiled ring. I kept the card a turquoise and copper combo. Finished off as usual with some Nuvo drops.


Products used:

Spellbinders Glimmer plates Polka Dot Strip, Art Deco Borders, Everyday Sentiments II, Glimmering Leaves and Glimmering Butterflies
Spellbinders Copper and Sky Blue foil
Taylored Expressions Simply Strip die
Sue Wilson Delicate Fronds die  
Nuvo Crystal Copper Penny drops
Stampin Up Pool Party cardstock


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...