Sunday 18 October 2020

Sizzix Stocking

This week I am showing you some ideas for cards using the Sizzix Stocking die. For this card I cut the stocking from some patterned paper . The bow, candy cane and trim comes in the set. The holly is from the die I was using last week called Winter Foliage. I used a stitched rectangle for the cream layer and matted onto some green cardstock. The Happy Christmas die cut is from Creative Expressions. 




Products used:

Sizzix Christmas Stocking with Candy Cane and Tag die
Sizzix Winter Foliage die
Creative Expressions Happy Christmas die
Presscut Stitched Rectangle die
First Edition Christmas Wishes paper pad
Cardstock from stash






 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...