Thursday 24 December 2020

Triangular Double Pyramid box

 Happy Christmas Eve, today I am sharing the little treat boxes I made. I followed a tutorial from Paper Pixie, I will link below. I used some old Stampin Up papers from last year. The snowflake die is from John Next Door. I had some little Lindt Mint snowballs to go in mine, so I popped them in a cello bag to stop them all falling out when the box is opened.




Tutorial Here 

Products used:

Stampin Up Let It Snow papers ( retired)

John Next Door Snowflake dies

Stampin Up Christmas Itty Bitty stamp set

Stampin Up Pool Party cardstock

Glitter card from stash

Mark Richards Red Nailhead

Cord from stash 

I hope you have a lovely Christmas, I know it's not what we all had planned . I dont think I have ever not seen my children at Christmas and sad that I will miss my new grandson's first christmas. It just what needs to be done at moment , it will get better and hopefully we can return to normal soon. 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...