Friday 17 April 2020

Altenew Leaf Canopy

Happy Thursday everyone, another lovely day weather wise. This stamp and die set I have used a before but this time I changed the colours up from green to red/pinks. I stamped the outline stamp only in black and then cut the die out.  I coloured it with the Altenew alcohol pens and I used one of the inks from the same collection to gently blend over the stencil to make the background.The die cut is raised on foam pads and its finished with a sentiment and some Nuvo drops.




Products used:

Altenew stamps and dies : Leaf Canopy 
Altenew stencil : Watercolour stripes
Altenew Alcohol Pens R400, R302, R304
Altenew Ink: Frosted Petal from the Red Cosmos set
Simon Says Stamps Happy 3x4 
Tonic Nuvo drops Ebony Black 
Memento Black ink



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...